Many of our patients have sought conventional treatment (such as traditional PT, medication, injections, surgery) without success and come to us looking for a different perspective and approach. We provide a unique platform as a certified Postural Restoration Center (PRC). We understand how imbalances in the postural system cause orthopaedic and sports injuries. In the majority of cases we treat, there is an underlying postural imbalance at the root of the injury.
We care about healing the injured tissues as well as addressing the underlying factors to prevent reoccurring injuries. We use a variety of specialty interventions and retrain your postural system to be dynamically integrated and balanced. We can help heal your injury and improve your performance too!
Examples of regional injuries and conditions we commonly treat are:
- Lower and/or upper extremity: arthritis, joint replacements, tendonitis, sprains, strains, pain, and any acute injury
- Spine: Sciatica, radiculopathy, disc bulging/herniation and/or degeneration, stenosis, strains, post-surgical cases
- Pelvis: SI joint dysfunction, instability, postnatal reset
- Hip: Bursitis, ITB syndrome, impingement, labral tears with/without surgery
- Knee: Patellofemoral dysfunction, runner’s/jumper’s knee, Baker’s cyst, meniscal and/or ligament tears with/without surgery
- Foot: plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, neuropathies, neuromas
- Shoulder: rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, ligament tears with/without surgery
- Neck pain, headaches, TMJ dysfunction, whiplash
- Thoracic outlet syndrome; nerve entrapment syndromes; tennis/golfer’s elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathies, etc.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and participating in the activities you love:
- PRI for Running Program: designed for running related injuries and performance.
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Program: to assess how your body moves in relation to your golf swing. This assessment helps determine the optimal swing for your body in order to reduce and prevent injury and improve your game.
- Virtual Wellness Programs: designed for injury prevention and for optimization of your postural alignment, mobility and strength for overall health maintenance.