Insurance & Fees
It is important that you understand our policies and procedures
regarding your insurance and fees for our services.
If you have questions, please contact us.
- We are an in-network provider for traditional, government-issued Medicare
- We are an out-of-network provider for ALL other insurances
- We are an authorized out-of-network provider with Tricare — please contact us for more information
regarding your coverage and payment process
- We accept worker’s compensation on a case-by-case basis
- We submit all insurance claims on your behalf
- We check your insurance benefits for you
- We require payment in full at the time of service (except for Medicare and Tricare patients)
- We accept cash, checks and credits cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover — not American Express)
(must be used within 1 year from date of purchase)
Important Service Notes
With the exception of Medicare and Tricare, your insurance company will send an EOB (explanation of benefits) and any reimbursement directly to you.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your claim, please contact your insurance company directly. Your benefits and allowable costs are determined solely by your insurance company.
We ask that you give 24-hour notice via phone or email if you need to cancel your appointment. We charge $75 for last minute cancellations.